Tips that Give Samsung Note 4 Longer Battery Life and Keeps the Communication On
Users can use these tips to enhance the battery life of their Samsung phones. This is one of the best Android phones. Users can, however, stop the batteries of their phone from draining quickly using these tips. Overheating is yet another common problem of this phone. Users must evaluate the performance of their batteries and use these tips for optimal performance. One of the quickest tips to note is to uninstall apps that are not needed.
Gaming, music, and more
Users who are heavy gamers and use the phone for games and music are likely to experience overheating and draining of battery. This is a common reason why a user’s battery would drain. Those who heavily use their smartphones by using applications that are complex and eat up resources of the phone experience these problems often.
Ways to fine tune the battery performance
- Check if the battery is defective before troubleshooting or replacing it.
- If the phone is placed for too long in the pocket or closed area, it causes overheating.
- Protective covers can prevent overheating and other types of damages.
- Moisture laden areas can also cause damage to the battery of the phone.
- Users can disable the features that are not needed to keep the battery from draining.
- Users who increase the speed of navigation can cause the battery to overheat.
- Software that is updated on the Samsung phone can prevent overheating issues.
- Updated software also provides fixes to common problems of the phone.
- Hardware of the phone can get affected due to overheating.
- Sometimes downloaded applications can cause overheating.
- Do not perform a reset to factory settings when faced with overheating issues.
- Do not put your overheating phone inside the fridge to cool it off.
- Do not expose the phone to any extreme temperatures.
- If there are no apps causing trouble and the phone is still overheating, replace the battery.
- This smartphone also has a power saving mode that can prevent drainage of battery.
More tips on saving the battery
If the Samsung Note 4 battery getting hot, you can follow the above tips to bring down the temperature of the phone. Users can also turn down the brightness of the phone a few notches low to prevent overheating and battery drainage problems. Use a wallpaper that as a darker tone. Avoid using animated wallpapers and screens.
Turn off location services when not in use. Disable vibrating mode for any kind of email notifications. Turn off services like Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and widgets when not in use. Most of the users who like to have an animated screen or icons end up saving less battery.
Physical damage and hardware
A few features installed can cause hardware damage as well. If the phone does not have any physical damage, check for other features for functionality. If all else fails replace the parts that are not working and causing overheating.
Samsung phones are popular to be one of the best android phones. They must still be maintained for optimal performance.