You cannot have a digital strategy for your website without include SEO or search engine optimization in the mix. SEO is not just about traffic or ranking- it is also about increasing brand awareness. While things may seem easy on paper, SEO requires effort, more because the trends change with evolving search engine algorithms.
In this post, we will bring 10 SEO tips for 2018 for your help.
- Focus on visitor engagement. You can use endless strategies to get visitors to your website, but if you cannot engage them, these efforts are futile. Make sure that your website has an engagement point, like “Get a free website audit”, or “Call us for a free quote”. Basically, these are ‘call to action’ elements that insists the visitor on making an action.,
- Create engaging content. Leading Manchester SEO agency Red-Fern Media suggests that website owners should focus on content. A static website, no matter how well-designed, is never enough for marketing. Create a blog section, if you don’t have one already, and make sure that you upload contents at least once every week.
- Test your site speed. When you are vying for the attention of visitors, slow-loading pages can be a bummer. Talk to your developer and check if the site speed is up to the mark. Spend a tad more to get the changes done, if required.
- Backlinks are still relevant. Quality backlinks are extremely important for SEO, and in 2018, nothing will change in that department. You don’t want endless links, but a bunch of high-quality backlinks. For that, hire the best content experts and copywriters or ask the SEO Company for help.
- Local SEO will matter. No matter whether you have selected a local or an offshore SEO service, you have to ensure that they are working on local SEO. This is more important for brands and companies that are selling things for a selected market.
- Guest posts are important. Request one of the top bloggers to write a post on your website, or share a post with them – both ways, you can build credibility for your brand. SEO agencies often offer guest posting service because they know the benefits.
- Create a mix. While SEO is important, you cannot promote a brand with that alone. You need a firm that can create a digital mix, which should ideally include social media marketing, search engine marketing, email marketing and inbound marketing.
Review your SEO plan now!